ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Friday, November 20, 2009

Time Is Gold

I can still remember how my grandparents particularly my grandmother who showed me their old collections. Seeing their collection in a huge box makes me wonder, why they do that and what are they going to do with it. Of course I am still young and not old enough to understand the value of things that surrounds me. I wasn't aware that the items they have showed me were valuable enough or worth something. Well kids are always kids and that's me when I was growing up. I was only instructed not to touch nor missed up with it. As I grow older and becoming curious to some things, I can now understand how valuable those collections are and I can still remember about that wall clock that my grandmother has shown which was way to old, older than her. To me the clock that she showed me was very special and very expensive so to speak. One time I came across this website that has a huge collection of grandfather clocks. I remembered my grandparents suddenly. But with this discovery on the internet makes me think and makes me feel interested in buying this beautiful piece as a remembrance of my grandparents. It may be great if they gave me one but having this piece will keep them remembered and it has a sentimental value to me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7