ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Forum Discovery

Being a computer junky I browse the web all the time. I don't know, it's just me being curious on what's happening in the world of technology. And speaking of the internet, today I came across this website that has a very interesting content. It is a forum though were everyone gathered and voicing their opinion to the rest of the member. The name of the forum is Puaforums. com.

One of their threads were how to become an alpha male. At first I was confuse on what the forum is trying to emphasize. But as I go through the thread it was very interesting and also funny to read. I have learn some of the thing I do not know yet and it adds up my knowledge and could be some thing to share with my readers too. I am not sure if this is a dating site but the forum also gives an insight about magic tricks to attract women.

My God man would love to hear this especially if you don't have the guts to make the first move, this is your chance. Or you can also become a pick up artist or field reports as well. I never know that this kind of forum do exist. I have been to many forums but this forum is one of a kind and I'm glad to discover it. Check it out and see what you think about it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7