ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Excitement, Nervous,Mixed Feeling

Lately I have been experiencing this "uncomfortable" feeling. Well part of pregnancy I guess. I experienced a very mild to dull abdominal pain. Back pain which is very annoying at times. I think I am experiencing this so called " Braxton Hicks" right now. Oh well, I just have to deal with it but sometimes it just so frustrating because I am not use to it and the feeling of not being comfortable makes it so hard for me to do things around the house. Wheewww! I am on my 7th month of pregnancy now and things are really getting closer. I am excited at same time nervous. Well not only me though but my husband as well. I am excited because soon we will be able to hold and see our little one. I am nervous because I have lots of questions running around my mind. Lots of "what if" are build up everyday..lol.. Can I do it? What's the feeling when your there? Can we survive? Wheewww! Those are just some of the questions though. But I will do my very best on the day that I will deliver our baby. I also have this feeling or should I say "mother's instinct" that I will deliver our baby sooner than my due date. My doctor said that my due is on February 9, 2010 but I think I will deliver our baby around 3rd week of January or last week of January. I don't know but I just have that feeling though. Well, we just have to wait. I am also praying that my husband could make it on the day I deliver. What I mean by that is, he works offshore and most of the time they are in Texas which is 10 hours drive to get to the hospital..wheewww that's quite a long drive for him and I know he wants to be there with me so bad and so I am. I know God will let the two of us experience the greatest gift our lives, our baby girl. We are really excited seeing her soon.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7