ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Princess

She will be 7 months old tomorrow. Wow! 7 months has gone way too fast. I can't believe she is growing like a weed. She is now starting to crawl but mostly scooting. It is so cute just to look at her on what she's doing. She does funny things everyday and it really brightens my day. She talk to herself like an old lady..Lol..She just enjoy what she do everyday. I love watching her and I am so proud of her growth and development. We love you so much snuggle butt.

4 comments:

AMRIHDWF said...

Congratulation for your Princess...
The Genuine Idea

AMRIHDWF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nan said...

Thank you..
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and join my community at BlogFrog.
I would appreciate if you can follow my blog too.I truly value you and your time.
I hope you will stop back often as I will do the same.
Have a nice day. (I'm following your blog now)
Nan
Quality Time
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Thomas said...

The return of the rain-boot trend is a seemingly good idea -- rain boots keep feet dry, protect clothes and make it easy to trudge through both rain and snow.
But along with the return of these handy shoes came rain boots in crazy, bright prints more fit for a 5 year-old than a stylin' chick.
Legendary Hunter boots, the first rubber-boot manufacturer in the U.K., keeps the rain boot looking classy, understated and perfectly fit for its purpose -- whereas many Walmart or Target pairs have taken the functional shoe to the level of cartoon graphic tees and zip-up hoodies.
Still, the mass retailers offer a few stylish rain boots at a fraction of the cost of Hunter boots.
Or even better yet -- this season, try out a variety of the other options for keeping your feet warm and dry, while looking cool and classy at the same time.

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7