ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gift

It was a great service today at the church. Our preacher still teaches God's abundance and we are on part 4 now. Nothing really beats God's word and I feel great to be in his house. I also received a gift today from my secret pal. This is from our womens ministry at the church and we have our own secret pal. Today she gave me a book which is very interesting to read. The book is all about life. Of course I do not know who my secret pal is but whoever she is, I am very thankful of what I have received. I am planning to send a small token to my secret pal as well but I do not really know what to give but I will figure it out so that I can mail it tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

The return of the rain-boot trend is a seemingly good idea -- rain boots keep feet dry, protect clothes and make it easy to trudge through both rain and snow.
But along with the return of these handy shoes came rain boots in crazy, bright prints more fit for a 5 year-old than a stylin' chick.
Legendary Hunter boots, the first rubber-boot manufacturer in the U.K., keeps the rain boot looking classy, understated and perfectly fit for its purpose -- whereas many Walmart or Target pairs have taken the functional shoe to the level of cartoon graphic tees and zip-up hoodies.
Still, the mass retailers offer a few stylish rain boots at a fraction of the cost of Hunter boots.
Or even better yet -- this season, try out a variety of the other options for keeping your feet warm and dry, while looking cool and classy at the same time.

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7