ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dentist

Isn't it great to smile with confidence if your teeth are healthy and well maintained by your dentist? Yes it would be and a great asset to your personality. I have read and most have proven that we must see our dentist twice a year which is pretty much right so that we have a close monitoring with our teeth. I often forgot to see my dentist twice a year for so many reasons. One would be with my finances and the other one would be I am busy. I know it is a necessity in life and I have to allocate time and money for it. But it is just hard sometimes because I have to prioritize some stuff before my teeth. Back in the Philippines I just go and see me my dentist if I need a teeth extraction or teeth cleaning or teeth filling. In short I just make an appointment with her if I am suffering from a certain pain on my teeth. No wonder my teeth are not so good looking to give me enough confidence to smile. It might be funny but I smile with my mouth closed. There are a lot of things needed to be fixed with my teeth but unfortunately I don't really have the money right now. I am living in the states now and good thing they have insurance here which makes it more affordable for me to see a dentist. Way back in the Philippines we don't have it. My husband got an insurance for both of us and I am so glad about it. I want to seek for professional help with 1-800 Dentist which I often seen their commercial on television and impresses me with the services that they have. It's not only for me but for my husband as well. Their services are great and their prices are very affordable. One of this days I will try to get a hold of them and see what they can do for my teeth and make the necessary appointment to get started with the things to be done and has to be done with out teeth.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=27fd07bab5c6702f8f946b1df5ff6641 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7 ss_blog_claim=9263c80f9539ac9cb3a917c728cd3de7